Black Cat 9 Lives



I love how some of the neighborhood kitties act like they own all the places. Sometimes this black one will come in through an open door and scare me when I think I'm alone in another room. But he is always a welcome, sturdy, friendly addition to the day, and to this misty mornings all-black ensemb. Hopefully the dove gray cat will wait for an appropriately hued outfit to make her cameo.

 °°°

I love how my DIY guitar slide statement necklace turned out! It came out several times over the holidays. I wore it again with this secondhand, label-less bleach tie-dyed dress last week for Thanksgiving dinner in Palm Desert. As Margaret Cho said, time to put on my eating dress! For this look, I layered up with a sleeveless trench/vest, leopard print OASAP bow belt, scallop-edged pumps from Payless, and orange-red lipcolor.

1 comment:

  1. Love that necklace! Fab bling.
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous holiday giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo