Home Sweet Home



Hiya everybody, I hope those who celebrated the holiday had a blast! If you follow my Instiegram, you might know that I've been tucked away in Southern California for the past week, celebrating life, love and luck with Eric and his family. I'm still working on all the photos I snapped, so in the meantime I'll show you a few favorites that don't even warrant editing.

As much as I enjoyed, appreciated, and needed our vacation, I must say it's really nice to be home. I have a few more days off before I go back to work, so I've already started decorating for the holidays, planning future cookie recipes, and gifts. I almost can't wait until Saturday because it's the day we get the tree!

 °°°
  °°°
  °°°


  °°°
  °°°
 °°°
 °°°


Earlier today, we stopped at The New Target (I don't know when I'll be able to stop calling it that) where I spotted a display of colorful ankle length trousers on sale for $20 - I'm adding the black & white pattern and these in the deep blue or green to my wishlist! I didn't try them on so I'm trying to keep calm. Does anyone have these yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo