January Wishlist


Keeping and updating a wishlist helps me focus when I'm out and about or at the flea market. It also helps reduce impulse purchases in favor of curating and crafting a well thought-out, cherished collection of objects. (1) Right now I'm about to start crocheting a striped neck scarf inspired by the one I found on pinterest in shades of soft grey, brown, poppy and cornflower blue. Perfect nighttime t.v. watching project for the next week or so! (2) The next thing on my list is a medium-sized, structured handbag. I've craved every color of these Cambridge satchels, including mint and neon yellow, but I'm pretty sure the Modcloth's Oxblood version from is now my fave. (3) I'm still hoping to find a working vintage typewriter for a good price. (4) After trying Sugar's lip products, I really want to try their clear lip therapy and the pretty pink Rose. (5) Studded, buckled and low-heeled: could these babies be the holy grail of shoes? Too bad the original, Chloe's Susanna, are like a million dollars. I'm seriously considering Forever 21's red version...which would go nicely with some bright coral nailpolish, like Essie's Snap Happy (6), and a good pair of black skinnies (7). My closet is technically lacking this staple *gasp*! (8) The last thing on my list right now is a ladder. Yup, a plain, simple, hopefully worn, hopefully free wooden ladder; I want to lean it against the wall near the stove ad hang pots, pans and utensils from it with s-hooks for easy access.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo