Sweet September

I'm so happy it's Autumn - the house smells like a candy factory and I love it! I've been setting dishes of Smarties around the house, baking butterscotch chip cookies and apple crumbles, making Fall pom-pom wreaths, and watching the new bbc show Copper. However, I haven't changed out of t-shirts and jeans for a while, so I'm feeling in need of some more sartorial sass. As the temperatures drop and the wind picks up, I'm planning layered looks. Sweaters and skirts, tights and shorts, jackets and dresses - this really is my favorite time of year!


September Wishlist

  1. kick-ass lace-up brogues {I want a sturdier pair to replace my worn-out faves)
  2. a leather-sleeved coat, either army or khaki would be great.
  3. best buy: asos skull bracelet
  4. the Especially Escada perfume sounds divine - pear, rose, ylang-ylang and musk 
  5. Yves Saint Laurent's y-mail wallet {I've been obsessed for years}
  6. I need to stock up on tights, and I'm loving these Romwe stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo