The Height of Citrus


I am obsessed with making soda syrups from citrus fruit right now. I even found some blood oranges and honey tangerines alongside the limes and grapefruit. Once I squeeze these babies up, the whole house is going to smell so delicious. And my hands! Oh my gawd... While I was stocking up on fruit at Whole Foods yesterday, I also decided to give the coconut oil hair treatment thing another try, since my hair has been feeling super dry and brittle. Lo and behold, next to the coconut oil aisle was the display of Pacifica perfumes, which now offers the sweetest lemon-blossom scent, and well, it's going on my wishlist even though I already own and love the Tahitian vanilla solid perfume... 
What was I even talking about? Oh yes, fruit and the amazing aromas contained within their skins. I picked a tub of coconut oil pretty much at random, but I'm really pleased with how yummy it smells. I let the oils soak in plenty before showering because I wanted to keep smelling like Almond Joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo