Sunday Funday || Blue Jeans, Floral Chambray & Bright Accents

I've been having troubs styling this white and blue floral print chambray button down shirt from Forever 21. Every other time I tried to build an outfit around it, I wasn't satisfied, flung everything off and wore something else entirely. Except for last Sunday, when I tried layering it instead of wearing it as a lone shirt. Bingo! Lovin' it again, as much as when I tried it on in the store. I just can't help picturing how it would look with whites. Again, another reason a white skirt would be a welcome addition to my closet. Or, Laura you should have bought it and I could have borrowed/stolen it!
floral chambray + hat: forever 21 | neon blouse: j. crew | necklace: diy | jeans: wet seal 
shoes: nine west, via Crossroads Tradin Co. | clearly crossbody bag: marc by marc jacobs | chainmail wallet: vintage
 
Don't forget to enter my giveaway with oasap!

 


 

1 comment:

  1. An a-line white skirt (well pretty much any fun a-line right above the knee skirt) is at the top of my list right now too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo