Worn: Berries + Florals

Uh ohs, it's the same sandals as last time. With this summer weather though, can you really blame me? Enclosed feet are unhappy feet in the heat! These sandals are so much more comfortable than cheap rubber flip flops, and when I get tired of these colors, I can paint new ones with nail polish. Luckily though, the berries and beige theme is working out pretty well. As my main summer daytime shoe, I probably should start trying to coordinate my toenail polish with them...

top via Crossroads Trading Co.
old cut-offs, originally Express jeans
H&M sandals, purse + "hippie" tail

2 comments:

  1. I loved the look.

    Kisses

    http://opinandomoda.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect summer shoes!! I love that blouse too, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo