Chilling Out in a Floral Bias-cut Slipdress


Santa Cruz has more than its fair share of fog and overcast days, but we also get these gorgeous days almost make you feel like you're on vacation. Or at least, the sunshine reminds us why we pay such high rent, and so many people travel here for their own vacations. It's not even nine in the morning yet and the sun's rays are already heating up to tropical temperatures! When I took Oreo out an hour ago, I was practically blinded by the light and thought about sunblock; we're definitely heading to the beach today!

Going with a glam-beachy vibe, I paired this floral slip-dress with gold platform sandals and a hat to cover my still-wet waves. On most days, I would cover up a bit more with a cardigan or sweater (I usually avoid spaghetti straps) but like I said, it's been way too hot to even think of that nonsense! I love how this 90's-esque bias-cut dress hugs my almost non-existent curves. When I wear it, I feel like I actually have a waist and hips. Do you own any bias-cut clothing that you love? If so, consider slipping into it and doing a little shimmy because IT'S FRIDAY!


forever 21 hat | random gold shoes and Betsey Johnson dress from Crossroads Trading Co.

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo