Like A Big Pizza Pie


I tend to identify colors by their similarity to foods. I used to think of this coat as being paprika, but after wearing it to dinner at an Italian restaurant, I can't help but think of it as being pepperoni-colored! Lucio's is known for its rowdy weekend atmosphere, complete with disco lights, pounding music and big plates of delicious food. I dressed up a little bit with wedges and gold accessories, though the sprinklings of rain over the weekend had me reaching for two pairs of tights. I received the clutch as a surprise birthday gift from my mum, isn't it cool? The boys at the table almost couldn't believe my phone really fit inside it, but it does. And besides that, ID and chapstick, what else does a girl really need on a hot date with her man and friends?

coat: lulu's | dress: diy | booties: wet seal | clutch: izzy & alli | tights: target
 
Happy April everyone!


♥ follow me with: bloglovin' | twitter | facebook | chictopia | instagram

5 comments:

  1. Your dress is DIY?! It's stunning! And love that coat on you!

    Blessings!
    Star
    http://www.beautyandbows.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you over on chictopia and couldn't resist swinging by to say hello!
    this outfit is so vamp-y!
    that little gold clutch of yours is great.

    liz

    A Gyspi Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo