Blue Blood Blues

Shades of blue are suddenly taking over my wardrobe! Ironically, I couldn't be happier about it. I'm even thinking of attempting to dye some old booties blue (with a gold heel; ah so obsessed with boots...) This cornflower-blue faux leather bomber jacket is an accidental but very affordable addition to the wardrobe that offers a softer, more daytime-friendly alternative to the classic black jacket. Worn over stripes and polka dot pants, it toughens and blends the navy hues into a single cohesive unit. I added a neon necklace and orange flats to detract from the nautical elements in the outfit. While straw boaters and bags are surely nautical, too, cats most definitely aren't something I associate with the sea. 

 
jacket: ross | pants: j.crew | hat: forever 21 | flats: nine west, via crossroads trading co. | bag: eBay | jewelry: asos, j.crew, thrifted

♥ follow me with: bloglovin' | twitter | facebook | chictopia | instagram ♥

4 comments:

  1. Loving all the blue! You look so cute! I diy-ed some polka dot pants last year and just love them!

    Blessings!
    Star
    beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. certainly, there are worse things that could be taking over your wardrobe. whenever my kiddos ask me what my favorite color is, i always answer blue. and that's saying something because i used to wear a school uniform in high school, which i thought would have ruined blue for me. thankfully, i've come back. those polka dot pants are to die for.
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this combo so very much. Your jumping shot showcases your mocs so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the first picture the shed in the middle looks a bit like a bunny with tiny ears. Made me laugh!

    I love your trousers btw.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo