Blue Blood Blues

Shades of blue are suddenly taking over my wardrobe! Ironically, I couldn't be happier about it. I'm even thinking of attempting to dye some old booties blue (with a gold heel; ah so obsessed with boots...) This cornflower-blue faux leather bomber jacket is an accidental but very affordable addition to the wardrobe that offers a softer, more daytime-friendly alternative to the classic black jacket. Worn over stripes and polka dot pants, it toughens and blends the navy hues into a single cohesive unit. I added a neon necklace and orange flats to detract from the nautical elements in the outfit. While straw boaters and bags are surely nautical, too, cats most definitely aren't something I associate with the sea. 

 
jacket: ross | pants: j.crew | hat: forever 21 | flats: nine west, via crossroads trading co. | bag: eBay | jewelry: asos, j.crew, thrifted

♥ follow me with: bloglovin' | twitter | facebook | chictopia | instagram ♥