Mixed Floral Prints With Pleated Pink

Like I said in my last post, there is something deeply nostalgic about a particular outfit. For this one, I mixed pink pleated chiffon and pretty floral prints in complimentary colors to create a dreamy, romantic look that begs for some twirling. I took this look downtown for happy hour with my best girlfriend. I remember how she was clothed in a long sheer skirt and leather bomber, but in shades of cream and black. Great minds dress alike, eh?

floral pink blue chambrey chambray midriff forever 21 ross crossroads trading company style blog blogger skirts chiffon sheer flowers spring vintage navy petals
floral pink blue chambrey chambray midriff forever 21 ross crossroads trading company style blog blogger skirts chiffon sheer flowers spring vintage navy petals

floral pink blue chambrey chambray midriff forever 21 ross crossroads trading company style blog blogger skirts chiffon sheer flowers spring vintage navy petals
floral pink blue chambrey chambray midriff forever 21 ross crossroads trading company style blog blogger skirts chiffon sheer flowers spring vintage navy petals
She ditched the jacket so we wouldn't be total twinsies, and we sat at a bar full of  grumpy-faced older women who didn't smile. In spite of them we ate and drank and laughed and went home to our menfolk sated and re-connected. While I can't remember exactly what was said, and though I probably will never wear precisely the same outfit again, I still cherish the good feelings and look forward to making many more.


pink chiffon skirt, Crossroads Trading Co. | floral chambray, Forever 21 | faux leather jacket, Ross
 floral pumps, Forever 21 | vintage bag, Crossroads Trading Co.

4 comments:

  1. that skirt is practically perfection. and me and my best friend often dress very similarly on accident! you guys must be on the same wave length. ;)
    xo deanna | curly adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if chiffon was water-proof, then it'd be perfect for me! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the way that skirt looks when you twirl around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit! The sun's starting to come out over here, I need to get my summer wardrobe on the go. Thanks for the inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo