Worn: Travel By Dress


I came across this adorable fabric printed with a line map of Paris. The fabric definitely got a lot of attention, but mostly from me because I could not stop looking at it and tracing the streets as they fan out from the city center. I would love to visit Paris someday, it seems like such a beautiful city full of history and treasure. Maybe after studying my "map" dress, I'll know my way around if I get to travel there! Take a left at my boob and straight on to the Eiffel Tower!


handmade dress
H&M cardi + ring
Target tights ($5!)
Payless pumps

6 comments:

  1. A pattern or simple outline of the dress would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! This dress is so perfect! Seriously, I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute print! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your dress, The print is very cool and i ilke the cut of the dress as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo