Worn: Just A Little Heat



I wore this during a warm spell on a lazy Sunday, lounging around the house, fussing with the garden, napping and cooking. I get chilled easily by a passing breeze or a pool of shade, so I am really loving this lightweight batwing open knit cardigan. It's floats on easily over dresses and covers my shoulders in skimpy strapped tops like this silky animal print one. It's foggy and sixty-two degrees as I type this, sitting here in a sweatshirt and woolly socks, dreaming of more summery days.

h+m cardigan
ruffled blouse from Crossroads

2 comments:

  1. This blouse is so awesome, I love the pattern and it looks so great with the shorts. Great look for a sunday afternoon :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blouse! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo