Life Lately

Sorry I haven't felt much like blogging lately; I let real life has taken over for the past few weeks. I've experienced so many emotions along with the rest of the country. Despair over the images of Hurricane Sandy's aftermath and respect for how the East Coast has persevered and regrouped as they headed into another storm. Relief that Obama won re-election. Hope that there will finally be no more talk, only actions! In other news, I am now a part-time commuter, heading over Highway 17 to Santa Clara a few times a week. I am employed again, happily sewing fuzzy animal hats for Womp-A-Wear, as well as continued freelance craft photography work for education.com. Eric and I added a few cool new plants to our collection, enjoyed a mellow Halloween giving out candy, and finally cleaned up the spare room. It seems like Thanksgiving is already fast approaching, and that means our first real vacation together: San Simeon and Hearst Castle, then a family weekend in Palm Desert. This year, I could fill a notebook of things I am grateful for. Oh wait, I'm already doing that...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo