Worn: It's Coming Up Roses


This sheer floral blouse has been on constant repeat in my day-to-day wears, I just love how it moves, how it drapes, the red roses, hi-lo hem. As I type, I'm  wearing it again and trying to figure out what to pack for our trip to Palm Desert for Thanksgiving. Probably one of my favorite Crossroads secondhand finds! The Cheap Monday jeans were a hand-me-down that I cropped and took in a bit, and they too, get more than their fair share of wear paired with my trusty grey ankle booties.

3 comments:

  1. I always have one piece i get obsessed with and then wear it non stop. This blouse is wonderful, such a great print!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty much obsessed with that blouse too! Jealous of your Palm Desert trip :) If you happen to scoot through LA, let me know - we can always meet for a fast coffee or Goodwill stop!! xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it would have been so rad to meet you in person! We are avoiding driving through l.a. this trip, but if we go again in the springtime I will definitely contact you before! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo