Stripes, Solids & Polka Dots

Even though I've been having a love affair with color for the past year or so, sometimes I just love the crispness of a (mostly) black and white outfit. All the prints and patterns in the land look chic and coordinating if they're black and white. Let's just call it left-over impulses from my younger days. At one point I dreamed of having an entirely black and white closet! I still love the occasional blogger who adheres to a strictly monochromatic look.And wanna know who else loves stripes? Check out this round-up on IFB!

lace shorts c/o oasap | forever 21 striped blazer  | thrifted necklace | diy polka dot shirt
tory burch sandals | ebay straw tote
My mom and I met up for lunch last week, enjoying the beautiful warm weather by sitting outside at our favorite local dog-friendly restaurant in Aptos, Bittersweet Bistro. Their menu seems to have expanded since we were there last, and we both ate until bursting. So yummy. Other dog owners staked out tables at opposing corners of the patio so we could all treat ourselves in relatively bark-free peace. Oreo even got an item off the doggy menu, and a nice bowl of ice water.


2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this blazer. I think I've said it before, but it's the way the stripes are going different directions, and the structured shoulders. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I've always shied away from structured shoulders but I am just completely loving this one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo