Currently...


Feeling: camera shy
Making: a white Zara-inspired mini skirt that is turning out too small for me, eep!
Thinking about: getting my act together and going to Coachella next year
Looking forward to: Game of Thrones tonight!
Listening to: eeeeeeeee (my ears still ringing from a show Friday night, yikes)
Grateful for: my life! Getting to spend the weekend with my favorite people doing fun things!
Wearing: Black Keys t-shirt, cardigan, flip flops
Smiling about: picking a winner of the giveaway this week (enter here if you haven't yet!)

4 comments:

  1. Oops, the unknown was me...I forgot to sign in and I hate anonymous posts. I just wanted to say that I really love these little posts....quick snapshots of what you're up to....I like that you can reflect on life in such succinct statements....and I'm thinking I really should try this.
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is pretty fun! and a good excuse to stop a minute and think about what you're grateful for

      Delete
  2. Aww, Oreo is so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo