Out of Commission

The past month has been a rough one on my electronics department. First my computer got a bad virus, then my tripod broke and my camera fell, breaking my 50mm camera lens. I must admit, I did cry a bit. Of course, these things happen and it isn't the end of the world. But unfortunately I won't really be blogging much in the near future.

I guess the good thing about this bad situation is that I'll have plenty of free time to wear sweats, pick up an hourly job, experiment with the 8mm camera on my iPhone, and do some re-grouping In the meantime, is there anything my readers want to read? Would you like more polyvore-style posts? High-low shopping guides for a particular look? Recipes? Wanna see me cut my own bangs? Leave me a comment or shoot me an email!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! I am so sorry to hear that! Looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo