T-Shirt & Cut-Offs | The Classics II

I wore this a few days ago to run errands, when it was super warm. I traded in some items at Crossroads and picked up this long yellow necklace. I spotted some interesting items, like a Mellie Bianco purse and an adorable sheer shirt-dress, but nothing on my shopping wishlist. It took a huge expenditure of will-power to just accept the store credit and leave without anything else. I need to save it and visit some of the other locations over in San Jose! Happy Friday everyone!

studded forever 21 booties | hane's t-shirt | necklace, Crossroads Trading Company | polka-dot cut-off jeans, Crossroads | clearly crossbody bag, marc by marc jacobs | j.crew + flea market bracelets


3 comments:

  1. Lovin the boots


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace - so lovely!

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo