T-shirt & Jeans | The Classics

One of the benefits of not selling everything to Crossroads is being able to rediscover old treasures. I can't remember what fickle mood made me put these jeans in "the box." I should start using post-it notes. The Box is a sort of limbo for clothes; it's where I put stuff I haven't worn in ages, but am not sure I'm totally done with. And I am nowhere near done with these jeans! A few years ago, during the early rise of the "boyfriend" trend, I bought worn blue jeans several sizes too big so I could alter and cuff them. I went after the boxy t-shirt as well, cutting off the crew-neck, slimming the sides and cuffing the sleeves. Plain t-shirts of many colors often go on sale at craft stores like JoAnne's; I picked some up for something ridiculous like 5 for $15!

DIY gold chain necklace | polka-dot cardigan, Target sale | cotton t-shirt, Hane's | Element jeans, Crossroads
 Trading Company | Michael by Michael Kors wedges, Crossroads | J. Crew bracelet

4 comments:

  1. t-shirt and jeans is one of the outfit combo that i'm most comfortable with. and you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and I just found your blog, totally agree with you about the Crossroads comment too. Sometimes I've sold so many of my items there and then almost want to rebuy them. Lol

    The jeans and tee combo is so stylish.
    Nice blog

    xo from San Francisco
    ~Dale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo