Pan-o-rama-happy






Wow, it's mid-July, things couldn't be progressing better and I am so so happy to be back among the interwebs. My computer is back up and running and a new lens is almost here. I gave the blog a makeover and can't think of a more adorable or fitting header image (and I snatched up the .com, too). Best of all, I am gainfully employed. Besides sewing gigs, I am working several days a week at a local photographer's gallery, editing photos in Lightroom and generally just getting to learn a bunch of cool stuff. It's really exciting to be able to do something I love, and the skills I am gaining will only help make my photos better! In the meantime, I have pledged to use the panorama camera on my iPhone more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo