Pinterest Round-up



The images can be found along with the rest of my pins {HERE}

 {1,2,4} Dreamy getaway locations in Chile, the Philippines, and the mountains of Canada {3} decorating ideas with framed vintage scarves {5} self-explanatory manicure awesomeness {6} safety pin jewelry {7} stacks of letters, piles of prose {8} hand crochet! {9} skinnyrich shenanigans {10} House of Harlow linked rings {11} Philip Barlow's beautiful paintings capture the summer haze so well

Since I used to only buy my craft supplies at the local (but limited) craft store, I was really excited to find a list of the Ten Best online resources for craft supplies from Stripes & Sequins. I really, really want to try the easy recipe for Gluten Free Seafood Torilla Soup recipe from Meghann Finley's blog and Pearls, Handcuffs & Happy Hour's Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl. Thank goodness the weather forecast for the next few days is cooler than hotter! I also found a fun Tiffany Blue lemonade cocktail that could be worth a try, too. Once I have some free time, I'm going to continue browsing through 100 Days of Real Food's lengthy resource of meal plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo