Crafty Clothes Pins


When I saw these teeny wooden clothespins at my local Beverly's, I couldn't resist picking up a package. I added them to the big bag of regular wooden pins I've been hoarding, waiting for the day I need to make a giant banner of some sort (now that I've finally found the cable and ink for my ole printer, i might actually get to that, but another time...)

Back to the mini pins. I started getting excited playing with the colors, and had a perfect opportunity to wear my "customizable" necklace on July 4th. I had to bleach a few yellow pins, but it was worth it for the quick and easy red-white-and-blue accessory. I think I'm going to have to paint some gooooooooold and silver soon and make a serious statement necklace.


What would you do with wooden clothespins?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo