Kiss + Makeup: Sinful Colors Lip Shine

I wouldn't consider myself a makeup connoisseur, but having started my making up around age thirteen (with clear mascara and white eyeliner, wtf?) I have tried my share of products. It wasn't until my twenties that I was able to afford trying higher end products, of which I have a few hardcore favorites, but I still love the harmless fun of spending a few dollars at the drugstore to add a new lipstick or nail polish color to the collection. While picking up some necessities at Walgreens, some lollipop-hued sticks caught my eye, as did the $2 price sticker. Sinful Colors latest line of Lip Shine is amazing quality for a drugstore product; most glosses I would describe with words like gloppy, gooey, sticky, or stinky. But not m'new fave!

Sinful Colors Lip Shine in Hot To Trot and ELF blush in Pink Passion

3 comments:

  1. Love the color! Sounds like a wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any tips for Essie nailpolish. On me it chips within a day of application, and I put on two layers at least. And when I remove it, it leaves my fingers a dull colour of the nailpolish. Considering its price, I find this quite frustrating.

    StreetSindz
    www.sindienoqayi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo