Styling Scarves

Fall is here and I know that means my scarves will be coming out for more and more appearances. During the summer I pinned this image of 15 Ways to Tie Scarves, and wanted to share it now that it's September. I have a kind of ridiculous amount of pashmina-style and vintage scarves in a rainbow of colors, and I need to be less intimidated by them! I like numbers two, three and eleven below, simple but interesting variations on the good old wraparound. And this is already so last year, but if you haven't watched Wendy's Ways to Tie a Scarf video before, you really should, she's so talented.



Which is your favorite way to tie a scarf?



1 comment:

  1. Ooh - thanks for sharing this! Super helpful as I am always looking for new ways to tie my scarf. I'm sort of in love with the big bunchy scarves - so I'd have to say that #15 is my fave, although #7 does look pretty chic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo