Worn: Skip To My Loo

Hello September! I'm really excited for Fall. I've been craving darker, more muted colors and layers. This is going to be our first real winter in our house, and I'm looking forward to some obnoxious Autumn leaf decorating and framing all the windows in twinkling Christmas lights (okay not yet, not yet...) In the meantime, here's a last outfit from August. The circle skirt on this dress makes it perfectly dangerous for twirling; I had to edit out a pretty risque shot, haha. After this pic was taken, the weather seemed to remember it's duty and brought on a few days of the dampest, coldest fog ever. It's time to start throwing together more looks with hats and scarves, yay!


thrifted dress
Forever 21 denim shirt
estate sale basket bag
Steve Madden flats, Ross

4 comments:

  1. Adore the way you added that denim. I will copy soon, fair warning.



    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring ?! Enter my giveaway !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Chictopia and you immediately caught me eye! I love this outfit. The chambray is so perfect with the skirt and basket bag is the cherry on top... :)

    beautiful blog!

    xx Elanor
    missing-lovebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo