Worn: Brownie Points






I'm not sure what possessed me to buy so much brown jersey; I think it might have been simply that it was the only wearable option on the remnant table. But it's been sitting around for too long, I decided to give it cut and sew and make a dress. I used a long-sleeved t-shirt as a pattern for the top and made a long, gathered skirt. I was intending to give it a hi-lo hem, but I'm kind of liking it all one long length. I'm often sitting on the floor or curling up in seats, so I adore the panty-hiding safety of a lower hem. Plus, they can hide a pair of leggings better than jeans when it gets really cold out.

handmade dress
H&M scarf
Dollhouse flats
diy rings/oasap

3 comments:

  1. I love how you accessorized this dress - the scarf, the rings...pretty much want them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very lovely in this dress well accessorize
    Would you like to follow me?
    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo