Purple Leaf Plum


The sun is shining it's hardest, even though it's not warm enough for me to want to sit outside. Looking through the window is enough right now. But it is a great opportunity to get out of the invalid's pajamas and get dressed again! I'm feeling less drab and more alive in shades of purple, plum and fuscia. I was so excited to find spiked bracelets while I was doing last minute Christmas shopping (whoops), but I've been wanting some for a long time and these were very affordable. Now that I'm moving past that bad cold I've had all week, I'm up and moving and have some awesome DIY plans in the works, new recipes that need trying, and a business card to make. I hope everyone is drinking lots of o.j. and staying warm and well! 

vintage sweater, thrifted | diy mini skirt | Target tights | vintage flats, Crossroads | straw cat bag, eBay | bracelet, Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo