Superfood


A few weeks ago I came home to a belated Christmas present on the front porch. It was two amazing cookbooks, the first of which I'm experimenting with this weekend: Super Natural Every Day by chef/blogger Heidi Swanson. Some friends are hosting a potluck game night on Saturday and I've decided to try out the Miso-Curry Delicata Squash and Tutti-Frutti Crumble. I mean, a dessert made with all the available dark berries possible and some Beaujolais? I love me some apple crumbles, but this just looks and sounds so much more decadent and sophisticated. Yum!


1 comment:

  1. I'm actually starting to get really into the 'super food' thing and trying to eat more of them, they taste great are low in calories yet have more nutritious value than most things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo