Sunshine After A Storm

These pictures are from last week, before I caught the damned plague. I haven't gotten dressed in real people clothes in what feels like forever. I changed pj's a few times, but that's not very creative... What it is is gross, I know. Whatever. We've all been there. Today I finally felt well enough to get out of bed and do some stuff at the computer and you know, other important things like cleaning my makeup brushes, cooking rice, eating rice, and removing old polish. Tomorrow, I do have more ambitious plans, like getting up before noon, and maybe cleaning the bathroom. I don't want to overexert my delicate (read: annoying!) immune system too much, since the day after is my long-awaited birthday shopping day with my mom. I've been looking forward to this excursion since we planned it!


vintage dress, thrifted | marc jacobs clearly crossbody | steve madden sequin loafers | random faux leather jacket | similar sunnies

1 comment:

  1. I hate the spring/winter illness! But you look fantastic in that maroon dress and leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo