Worn: Mostly Black

I love wearing colors more and more each year, but falling back to black feels so good sometimes. I've always toyed with the idea of curating a black and white wardrobe. And since the sun decided to hide behind the clouds this weekend, it seemed as good a time as any for a more wintry look. Over the weekend I wore this mod-ish dress to run a few errands and get dinner with Eric at our favorite Hawaiian-inspired local place, Aloha Island Grille. I get the chicken katsu every single time.

 random dress, Ross ° lace-up boots {similar} ° Marc Jacobs Clearly Crossbody purse
 diy gold chain necklace ° J. Crew long sleeve black tee ° Target $5 tights

I layered a long sleeve t-shirt under the dress and later popped on my black leather jacket for warmth. I just can't believe it's already March, can you? I still feel like sometimes it's still the holidays! Maybe that's just my delusional mind...or maybe it has something to do with this dress. The last time I wore it {here} I was bare-legged on the beach in January! But I'm happy it's March: the nights are getting warmer and my birthday is in a few weeks, so there's lots to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. LOVIN this whole outfit and that incredible purse!
    Adorable!

    Blessings!
    Star
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right. sometimes you just can't beat the simplicity of black and white. you look fab!
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo