Fruit Salad | Yellow, Red & Greens

Call me old fashioned, but there is something about wearing matching lipstick and nail-polish that gives me a flutter kick. It seems like every ladies' magazine published since the turn of last century advises against this stuffy, archaic habit, but I couldn't care less.
 
Colors are meant to be blocked artistically, according to the refrain of the day, and I whole-heartedly agree with that rule, up to a point. Nothing can make you feel more confident, vibrant and alive than wearing bright colors in the sunshine! But color-coordinating is just as satisfying and eye-catching to me. Bright red lips and fingertips mirror my new red booties and ties this bright, tri-color-blocked outfit together. Have you tried wearing three different colors together before? Oh, and if you haven't yet, don't forget to enter my oasap giveaway!
 
  
 
 necklace: thrifted | green tee: j.crew | belt: h&m  | skirt: thrifted  | booties: forever 21  | lipstick: mac ruby woo
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo