Worn: Patchwork Prints

I applied to Modcloth today! Then I got all dressed up to hit up happy hour down on the wharf with my best friend, and my car wouldn't start up. Ye ole Camry is definitely on it's last legs so it wasn't too surprising, but we were still a bit bummed we couldn't go play pretend tourist, eat clam chowder in a bread bowl and feed the seagulls our leftovers. When we reschedule our trip, I'll be sure to take along my camera. The sun came out, so I took some photos in the backyard before kicking off my favorite new booties again and lounging around on the couch before starting dinner.  Not really the exciting afternoon I had planned, but a beautiful one nonetheless. This dress makes me feel like a proper lady, while the boots make me sure I'm still tough ;)



second-hand bag from Crossroads Trading Co.
skinny leopard belt
vintage scarves


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo