Worn: Hot Pants




Phew, was a woolly sweater a bad choice, or what? Even short sleeved, I had to get out of the sun right after taking these pics. We went to a lovely dinner for Oreo's birthday at a dog-friendly restaurant, where I ate more spaghetti and meatballs than I've had in years. Mmm! I found these red shorts at the newly opened Forever 21 in downtown Santa Cruz; after walking by drum circles and health food stores, it was very surreal walking into the bright, white, glittering, pulsing atmosphere of our favorite disposable fashion house. I think the cranberry color and high-waist tailoring (which of course you can't see right now) are going to make these a staple throughout the end of Summer and into Fall.

high-rise trouser shorts, Forever 21
sleeveless blouse, thrifted + altered
navajo-print sweater, Crossroads Trading Co.
Steve Madden loafers, Ross
blue bead necklace, Cost Plus

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo