Worn: Oh My Stars!

I've had an especially wonderful week and week's end and am feeling super lucky and grateful for my life. I'm actually excited it's Monday morning and a new week, how crazy is that? I've recently been hired to make and photograph crafts on a freelance basis, I got to dog-sit Oreo for a few days, and my lovely mother treated me to some lovely presents. On Friday I completed my first batch of assignments, and met up with the bestie for dinner and drinks and a local punk show -  I rarely "go out" but this was definitely a night of friends and fun to remember. 

*view the above items here on Polyvore*



Saturday, said bestie and I went to lunch at the Crepe and saw the movie Sleepwalk With Me, very funny, smart and honest, but slightly depressing. I wore my favorite new dress from the Kirna Zabete for Target line, a reversible hi-lo number in my first favorite color palette - black, greys and white. Nothing depressing about this dress, though - is that animal prints and stars? It is! After rolling up the pretty but formal bell sleeves and pairing it with my go-to grey H&M cross-body and hot pink blush, I mean vintage flats from Crossroads, I looked better than I felt, ready to pig out and veg out before changing back into pajamas and going back to bed, haha.