Worn: Oh My Stars!

I've had an especially wonderful week and week's end and am feeling super lucky and grateful for my life. I'm actually excited it's Monday morning and a new week, how crazy is that? I've recently been hired to make and photograph crafts on a freelance basis, I got to dog-sit Oreo for a few days, and my lovely mother treated me to some lovely presents. On Friday I completed my first batch of assignments, and met up with the bestie for dinner and drinks and a local punk show -  I rarely "go out" but this was definitely a night of friends and fun to remember. 

*view the above items here on Polyvore*



Saturday, said bestie and I went to lunch at the Crepe and saw the movie Sleepwalk With Me, very funny, smart and honest, but slightly depressing. I wore my favorite new dress from the Kirna Zabete for Target line, a reversible hi-lo number in my first favorite color palette - black, greys and white. Nothing depressing about this dress, though - is that animal prints and stars? It is! After rolling up the pretty but formal bell sleeves and pairing it with my go-to grey H&M cross-body and hot pink blush, I mean vintage flats from Crossroads, I looked better than I felt, ready to pig out and veg out before changing back into pajamas and going back to bed, haha.

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome about the job! I'm intrigued, will you post about it soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Congrats on the new freelance gig. So happy for you & your new dress (which looks amazing with those loafers, by the way) :) <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. your day sounds like fun! that dress is such an gorgeous piece, sure stands out. AND YEAY congrats on the photography gig!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so friggin' rad! I love the gorgeous graphic print!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo