Worn: Day To Night



I wore a bright satchel and flats for running errands...


...and switched into flatforms and a fur clutch for dinnertime.


Fall Mini-dressing
This outfit was from before the freak heat wave (in the hundreds of degrees!) we just had. I even went to San Francisco on Sunday for a concert and never once froze my butt off in the wind-because the wind was deliciously warm. The rest of the time I spent hiding inside the house with all the windows shut and curtained. It was so hot I almost burned all my tights in a fit of sweaty madness (I'll never wear these again!!), except a fire would just have made things hotter. I'm glad I didn't though, because as I type this, cool grey fog lurks outside the windows and I'm thinking about getting some socks.

What I Wore:
Yuki dress, secondhand via Crossroads Trading Co.
H&M earrings
red suede flats, Target
Rampage flatforms, secondhand via Crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo