Friday Favorites


I want to live in a tree house someday too, but maybe this gorgeous custom-made tree bed frame by Shawn Lovell is almost as good.
 ♥

 I really want to make this DIY milk crate coffee table.


 Time to get into the cookies! I want to try making these Peanut Butter + Jelly cookies from and add nutella, banana slices, honey, chocolate chips...

Cocorosa's DIY confetti tights are CRAZY festive
 ♥

Can't wait to try out this delectable and healthy black bean and quinoa burger recipe from Bake Your Day. I'll let you know how it goes next week!

This pretty pierced can lantern DIY from designsponge makes for an easy recycled project that's perfect year round.
Find me on Pinterest @ outofmeghan

2 comments:

  1. I have seen that milk crate coffee table on pinterest and I want to make it so bad! I just don't have anywhere to put it! I guess I will do it when I have my own apartment or house! Let me know how it turns out if you make it.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that bed frame looks awesome! I love the nest in the middle. Could definately imagine myself lying on that eating peanut butter and jelly cookies, yummy and comfy at the same time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo