Winter Sunshine

 Ross dress | Wolverine boots | H&M cardigan | cat bag via eBay


Okay, not every day is sunny and clear enough to frolic on the beach without tights or a sweater. And believe me, a moment in the shade was still cold. But it was so beautiful by the ocean, with the sun sparkling off the water and the occasional jogger or dog-walker out enjoying the day, too. I love how after a storm the beach is covered in flotsam, which people then turn into art. From rock sculpture to elaborate fire pits to the occasional teepee, the beach during winter is a bit different from the hot dry sand and mass of tourists summer brings.



1 comment:

  1. Love your boots, I’m so jealous of that sky! I don’t think I’ve seen blue in weeks! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo