Flocked & Fancied

The ways of the universe are mysterious, and sometimes serendipitous. New doors open as others close, trips to Target for conditioner turn into more, guilt ensues, and then the score of the year thus far manifests in front of you. For me, it took the form of a lone pair of black floral skinny jeans, in my size, on sale for $12 (They're not for sale online yet, sorry!). When I got home, I tried to add the jeans to my polyvore account and thus start a collage for my prized new pants. Polyvore's "clipper"/my computer was being uncooperative so I searched instead and came across the remarkably similar high street version from net-a-porter. I love both versions and can't wait to wear them. I wear jeans almost every day, so I'm loving how many fancy-pant versions are on the market these days. I've been wanting a new, less faded pair of black jeans, so this find was super lucky. The velvety floral splashes can dress up a plain t-shirt and sneakers, while the monochrome color relaxes the super-girly vibe.

How dreamy are these Current/Elliot and Mossimo flocked ankle-length skinny jeans?

2 comments:

  1. i miss trips to target. i almost always got more than i planned....so maybe it's a good thing i don't live near a target anymore. but, really, there was nothing better than roaming the aisles at target. hope to see you style up your new jeans on here.
    xo
    n
    p.s. i just noticed that we read many of the same blogs....love yours, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, girl! We only got this Target last year, I try to not go very often, haha

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! xo